CIRCA:July152011

From CIRCA

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with '= July 15th Meeting Notes = * We went through the two scenarios. * Matt will fill out the two new scenarios. * Next meeting is August 3rd == Things to do next == * Update sketc…')
 
Line 6: Line 6:
== Things to do next ==
== Things to do next ==
-
* Update sketches with discussion (Suggestions, Tips, Done with comments)
+
* Update sketches with discussion (Suggestions, Tips, Done with comments) MB
-
* Get account on TAPoR
+
* Get account on TAPoR MB
-
* Create feature list for v.1
+
* Put up sketches MB
 +
* Create feature list for v.1 MB
 +
 
 +
We assume that we will be able to pay for finishing v.1 by end of August. It may take until October for it to be ready for others.

Current revision as of 13:22, 15 July 2011

July 15th Meeting Notes

  • We went through the two scenarios.
  • Matt will fill out the two new scenarios.
  • Next meeting is August 3rd

Things to do next

  • Update sketches with discussion (Suggestions, Tips, Done with comments) MB
  • Get account on TAPoR MB
  • Put up sketches MB
  • Create feature list for v.1 MB

We assume that we will be able to pay for finishing v.1 by end of August. It may take until October for it to be ready for others.

Personal tools